Split-test was started on 04.12.2017 and was stopped on 11.12.2017 as it reached Statistical significance (see screenshot below). As a result of this split-test, we increased:
1. Revenue by 17%
2. Ecommerce Conversion Rate by 14.43%
3. Add-to-Cart Rate by 9.99%Split-testing rules:
- All results were statistically significant with 95%.
- A/B test was active within more than 2 Business Cycles (as 95% of all transactions happens on the first visit)
- Both variations had more than 400 Conversions. Learnings for further A/B tests:
1. By improving UX of Product page we can influence on Ecommerce Conversion Rate, Revenue and AOV, so we have to continue working on it.
2. Also as we have ~20-25% of Desktop and Tablet traffic, then it makes sense to spend time on better UX for these user segmentsNext steps:
- Distribute 100% of traffic to testing version
- Work on Desktop and Tablet version of product page applying learnings from current A/B test
- Enhance new product page with better Reviews section in A/B test #3